Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Giorno Uno and due

So I arrived to florence around 6:30 pm it was sunset. The airport is super tiny i never had a plane do a 360 to get to the gate, and then i got my luggage eveyrone was super happy and friendly giving kisses to each other old people too! like va bene ciao! and i went outside, and i had to get myself to the hotel. I could either take a taxi around 20 euros, train or bus. the only thing i saw the bus so it was 4 euros.. i felt like i was in the real world show, going wiht my suitcase one, just one easier to carry though and got to the bus and got to the train statia, stazione santa novella and then i was supossed to walk to the hotel... seeing street signs kinda hard in florence, i began walking and using my italian, parla inglese? and if so well piece of cake if not i would try to ask them where to go then i used my spanish and found my way.. Went to the hotel and met my roommates quicklied shower and went out to dinner with them and program coordinator. Dinner was super good, italian cuisine is very good, yet people eat late here and there's lots of courses with white wine etc.. and the dessert was amazing! so we walked back to our hotel and just bonded mroe with the roommates it was cool, we were laying down to go to sleep and then it kinda hit me, i said while in silence "guys we are in freaking florence!" and just all laughed.

Monday- Move in into Apartment
Aaaaaaaaah!! I’m in love! I freaking love Florence its amazing! I love the town, I am still getting to know my way around ive been here like 2 days and 2 nights but I am in love. Its like a mix of mexico city but super condensed and clean and well bello! Their architecture and designs are freaking amazing and I don’t mean just the Duomo but even my apartment I love it! Its super spacious like I really want to know how much it costs because my apt in westwood is def smaller than this. My roommate got stuck in the bathroom so the landlord had to come back, to unlock him it was a little funny. Florence however is kinda touristy like you could get around maybe speaking English but once I get my Italian refreshed I will start speaking Italian , so once l get back maybe I don’t want to move back… it will be a place I would live in or visit, maybe im speaking to fast but soo far I love. The guys are good looking and have been hit on many times! Haha its been interesting! I wish many of you were here!! Kristal and Sara I would love to take out to the clubs and bars! Raisa and Emily if you are reading this the bread is amazing like you should be here to be the judger of bread with me! Tuyay we would just go crazy there would be soo many excursions and too much comedy! Like without doubt! Also Raisa like we would have a blast for filming stuff and I think you would love it, so many places to shop for little things bracelets bags, and cool things! Its seriously super great if any of you find a good deal to come visit! I will host you, my apt is big! I woud just say bring a blanket and a pillow! Cause it is getting kinda cold…but I promise you would have a good time, so if you happen to find a super cheap dealio please come you wont regret it! I love my roommates! Ari is a girl from UCSD she is fun and we have lots of things in common, Kevin is super chill and really nice, and Ana you guys met… So it will be fun and interesting and I am super stoked!!! I will meet David today! Haha and the foood is amazing! Like bear tooth pizza, this pizza in Alaska is really good but pizza and pasta and all the food ive had here sooooo much better! I should really find a guy that cooks! Haha

I would give you guys my mailing address but apparently if we are not home we don’t get the mail so we have to give you the schools which I don’t know just yet. But if you are in Florence and well want to surprise me its

Via San Zenobi 55
3rd Floor
Firenze, Toscana

But if you ever want to call me or text me because you would make my day! Cause I still love you guys and as you can see I wish you guys were here, calling or texting from the US would be 01-39. 335.788.8725 I thik its like 25cents for a text.. fyi

I loveee you guys ciao begli!

I forgot to say it was amazing to see these two little girls talking to each other form one window to another.. like across the street it was magical like form a movie scene..

No comments: